Jeana Naluai is a powerhouse of a woman. A fiercely loving, wise, radiant, walk her talk, live her dreams kind of powerhouse. When I first met Jeana, I knew instantly I wanted to to study with her. My first day in Lomi Lomi class with Jeana I realized she was the real deal - a true embodiment of Aloha - a woman that teaches, lives, and serves from a place of anchored love.
From that moment on I have been blessed to call Jeana my Kumu ( Hawaiian word for teacher), and to also call her my employer at Ho’omana Spa. The impact of Jeana’s teachings and presence in my life is beyond measure, and I am SO delighted to get to share a piece of her medicine and radiance to you! She is a master storyteller and true wisdom keeper.
Join me in this episode as we talk story with Kumu Jeana as she shares her own transformation story and beautiful teachings about stepping into the path of living Ho’omana (empowerment).
Tune in as Jeana shares:
- How and Why she left behind her “stable” life in California and stepped into the unknown
- Lomi Lomi, Hawaiian spiritual principles and how it catapulted her life to where she is today
- What it really takes to overcome doubt and live our extraordinary lives
- Her personal journey from stage fright & crippling fear and into her confidence and role as teacher
- What Ho’oponopono means and how we use it to stay aligned in our lives
- What she does to stay transparent and in her heart as a teacher, leader, and employer
- What her teacher Authy Mahi + David Rockefeller + Yoko Ono taught her about humility
- Meaning of Ho’omana and true empowerment
ABOUT JEANA NALUAI
Native Hawaiian. Lomi Lomi Instructor. Physical Therapist. Licensed Massage Therapist. Wife and Mother of 4. Passionate about sharing Lomi Lomi and the spiritual teachings of Aloha. Jeana Iwalani Naluai is the owner of Ho’omana Spa Maui, rated #1 Spa by TripAdvisor on the Island of Maui and Founder of Ho’omana Lomi Lomi Training, where she has helped thousands of students all over the world unlock the healer within and step into their own healing gifts.
+++ SHARE THE MEDICINE WITH YOUR SISTERS +++
If you were served by this episode, please share with your tribe, subscribe, and leave a rating or review by clicking HERE
+++ CONTRIBUTE +++
Embodied Empowered Engaged is a one woman show. Yup, every part of the process from the recording, editing, building, and uploading is a free offering & labor of love directly from my heart.
If you feel inspired to support the cause, you can send a financial contribution HERE